People & Behavioural Change Manager
People & Behavioural Change Manager - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Fantastic Salary & Benefits!
As an Organisation Transformation and Talent practice, our client works with senior leadership teams to deliver value through people, by redesigning organisations, building capability, developing effective leadership teams and embedding behavioural change. Our client supports their customers through the entire cycle of organisational transformation, starting with initial diagnosis right through to successful implementation.
Working with our client will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious clients across industry sectors. As part of the practice, the successful candidate will work on client projects that go right to the core of helping businesses deliver value.
Our client works with senior leadership teams, helping them resolve some of the most complex and challenging business issues and build competitive advantage through aligning their organisations with their strategies. Our client believe that designing and managing effective organisations and creating the right conditions for business change provides their clients' lasting competitive advantage.
Our client helps their customers shape and manage the delivery of complex business change in a range of contexts. As a Senior Consultant in People and Behavioural Change the successful candidate will support the planning, scoping and delivery of major People and Behavioural Change projects within Organisation Transformation and Talent working in multi-disciplinary teams.
You Will Have Responsibility for:
- Helping clients solve complex issues by performing analysis, providing recommendations and utilising a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology
- Leading the delivery of client projects or work streams by developing work plans, managing team members and engagement financials, producing (or overseeing production of) high quality deliverables
- Working with a range of stakeholders, and being seen as a subject matter expert within client organisations and by colleagues
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
- Supporting business development by leading new business proposals and taking role in industry and account teams
- Contributing to internal practice development by participating in proposition, methodology and point of view development activities and supporting knowledge capture and sharing
- Playing an active role in the career development of more junior colleagues
- Developing and maintain deep industry knowledge
People and Behavioural Change Specific Responsibilities:
- Carrying out end to end change management activities including:
- Change leadership
- Stakeholder engagement
- Cultural and behavioural change
- Training and change capability development
- Organisation structure transition management
- Delivering change management on a variety of business change programmes including M&A, business and functional transformation, regulatory change and cost reduction
- Building credibility with operational teams across a range of organisational stakeholders up to CXO level
- Assessing the people impacts of operating model change including process, technology and organisation structure
- Measuring the success of change programmes - through the use of analytics and robust benefits management
- Supporting the development of innovative approaches and ideas to deliver change management solutions to clients
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Substantial experience working on People and Behavioural Change projects (in line with the responsibilities detailed above) in a consulting organisation, or in an internal consultant role
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams, and fast-paced project environments
- Significant experience and knowledge of working in one of the industry sectors - Financial Services, Public Sector and Private Sector
- Ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Experience of building and managing effective client relationships
- Experience of managing team members
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Fluency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to look at the bigger picture as well as have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to balance logic and analytical thinking with empathy
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV/SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV/SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.