PART TIME Desktop Support Engineer - Wellingborough - Contract
4 days left
- Job Type
PART TIME - Desktop Support Engineer - Wellingborough - Contract
Our client, are seeking a Part Time Desktop Engineer to join their team in Wellingborough on a part time contract basis.
Part Time Desktop Engineer Experience:
- Excellent Technical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to remain focused under pressure.
- The ability to work on own initiative independently or as part of a team.
- Able to command the respect of individuals at all levels.
- A can do attitude and aptitude for creativity.
- Confident, determined self-starter.
- Organisation skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Strong team builder and team player.
- Flexible approach and helpful attitude.
- ITIL foundation level qualified would be beneficial.
Part Time Desktop Engineer Technical Skills:
- Excellent understanding and experience of MS Windows environment
- Experience in PC Imaging
- Experience providing desktop customer service
- Excellent understanding and experience of MS Office applications.
- Technical troubleshooting
- Windows environment experience
- Knowledge and understanding on PC hardware/components.
- Good understanding of backup/restore
If you have the necessary experience for the position of Part Time Desktop Engineer please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
*Please note that this role is deemed to be in scope of the new IR35 Legislation.
Apply for PART TIME Desktop Support Engineer - Wellingborough - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly