Compendia Application Support Engineer
Compendia Application Support
A key, undisclosed client in central London are currently looking to fill an exciting and challenging Compendia Application Support contract role.
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
- High level experience of MS SQL Database, Oracle Database, Windows and MSDI Infrastructure.
- Must have extensive Application Support Management experience to be competent in the ability to minimise the adverse impact of incidents and problems on the business pension application.
- Must have relevant pensions knowledge including - Legislative - government and regulator knowledge, new scheme - Alpha Legacy schemes - classic, classic plus, partnership etc. Administration - calculations, processes and control.
- Knowledge of the back end table structures.
- Working knowledge of workflows and calculations for both systems.
- Working knowledge of Compendia interfaces.
- Knowledge of payroll, Pensions Payroll and interface request and submission.
- Able to identify the source of the issue and provide corrective solutions to source and destination.
- Understanding of the Client Transforming Corporate Services programme.
- Experience of Compendia Application.
- Familiarisation of Data Migration within the Compendia Product.
- Knowledge of HR payroll to Compendia Interface.
- Experience of working in a team responsible for supporting applications which require a variety of technical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to learn new skills and work using their own initiative, and prioritise requirements in line with the departmental objectives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all users/teams across our business as part of support process.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date. Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.