4 days left
- Job Type
This role produces design artefacts and templates, develops and tests the code, supports QA, executes / supports the Change and Release processes and provides production server operational support as needed In addition to assisting with the expansion of internal technical capabilities by mentoring the team.
In addition, this role would support enhancing the business unit's Mulesoft footprint in the organisation.
- Perform analysis with respect to integration of various end applications, databases, files, applications and business processes etc.
- Validate requirements and drive integration discussions
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform.
- Create High Level Design and Low Level Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Develop proof of concepts
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Install, configure and deploy solution using Mule ESB
- Co-ordination of implementation with various teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members
- Assist with the expansion of the Mulesoft footprint by way of providing solution design, architecture, capability, scale, proposals and marketing events etc as demanded.
- Must be a Mule ESB- Expert Level
- Hands-on experience on Building interfaces on Mulesoft's ESB platform
- Architectural, detailed Design and enterprise business experience within Mule ESB
- Some experience in integrating Mulesoft with other applications e.g. CRM, Case Management, ECM
- Proven experience with focused integration experience
- Ability to create a living document (why it was built this way), including trouble shooting and template for future interfaces
- Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB
- Must be able to guide, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Must have knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB
- Hands-on experience with Mule ESB
- Experience in Core Java, Messaging( JMS ), Web API - SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Thorough demonstrable understanding of cloud architecture for enterprise applications
- Knowledge and experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging concepts
- Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven
Apply for Mulesoft Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £120,000 - £129,999 Contract BPSS Administration / Secretarial jobs in Worthing
- £120,000 - £129,999 Contract BPSS Aerospace jobs in Worthing
- £120,000 - £129,999 Contract BPSS Banking jobs in Worthing
- £120,000 - £129,999 Contract BPSS Biotechnology jobs in Worthing
- £120,000 - £129,999 Contract BPSS Central Government jobs in Worthing