IT Project Manager - Manufacturing
IT Project Manager - Manufacturing, West Sussex -Contract
My client is a top pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit an IT Project Manager
The key experience and knowledge of the IT Project Manager include:
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Systems Development Life Cycle and good knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience delivering IT Infrastructure and Software Projects
- Broad knowledge and understanding of IT systems and how they apply to supported business areas.
- Ideally with experience in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of manufacturing principles and practices.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision. Ability to plan own work to meet objectives, and to work independently.
The key responsibilities for the IT Project Manager include:
- Lead the introduction of shared service global solutions/systems, services and initiatives into assigned business areas in one or more sites or nodes
- Lead projects / initiatives across Supply Chain and the IT organisation
- Own the IT tasks involved in the preparation and implementation of new infrastructure and other pre-requisite phases
- Lead the site/supply chain aspects of archiving and decommissioning activities for systems that have reached the end of their lifecycle
- Manage site IT Risk, Change, & Compliance tasks during project deployment
- Work with Site IT Business Partner, IT Business Process Partner, IT Project Delivery Service and the Business Unit Sponsor to develop a deep understanding of the business cases for change, then drive the approval of projects through site and IT governance processes
- Maximizes value via understanding of SAP and its functional areas
- Provide appropriate knowledge transfer to Site IT Service Lead and Site IT Business Partner as delivery phase approaches completion
- Ensure that effective use is made of new IT systems, and that target benefits are achieved
- Oversee project management processes and procedures for projects
- Proactively manage communications relating to IT Delivery
This is a contract role for a IT Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to IT Project Manager Role please send your CV or call to discuss.
Apply for IT Project Manager - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly