1 day left
- Job Type
£63,000 - £85,000 + Excellent Benefits - Croydon
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our major UK clients for a Programme Manager. They are one of the leading government departments responsible for various areas including crime, counter-terrorism and the police.
They have one of the largest IT estates in the UK which is engaged with by millions of customers each year. As a result of continuous growth in their technical team they are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join them.
Accountable for the delivery of a programme to recognised standards, ensuring the programme is managed to realise business benefits
- Ownership and alignment project methodologies
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement a programme.
- Manage programme risks and issues and develop actions to address them.
- Monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against the programme budget
- A seasoned portfolio project manager that is used to managing complex programs and projects
- Background putting together end to end plans and mapping out dependences and work breakdown structures
- Can assess and assure projects and find out where they are going wrong and what is required to remediate
- Has gravitas and can hold him/herself in meetings
- Background using Agile methodologies
- Proactive and hands on - the individual must be able to roll up their sleeves and do some of the work themselves rather than always rely on others
- Must be used to complex organisational environments
- Public sector experience
- Preferably from a technology background
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply for this role please do so by following the link provided.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly