Technical Instructor - Foundation Electronics/Communications
Role: Foundation Technical Instructor (Electronics and Communications)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: circa £47000 tax free + excellent benefits
My client is delivering a $multibillion telecommunications programme of works in Saudi Arabia and have reached a point where they have an opportunity for a Foundation Technical Instructor to deliver and support Electronics and Communications Technical Foundation training to students undergoing technical disciplines.
The position reports directly to the Technical Training Manager.
This role is for an overseas client who requires candidates to have a British passport.
The Foundation Technical Instructor will be responsible for the following:
- Delivery of technical foundation training to students in electronics principles, communications fundamentals and workshop procedures.
- Production of materials to support training in the form of; Pamphlets, handouts and presentations.
- Production of detailed lesson plans for all Technical Electronics, Communication Fundamentals and workshop procedures courses.
- Providing advice to Course Developers as required.
- Providing written reports on a weekly basis for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
- Liaise with other departments as directed by the Technical Training Manager (TTM)
- Providing training cover as directed by the TTM.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with students and customers.
- Have the aptitude for self-development?
- To teach International Computer Driving License (ICDL).
- Any other duties as directed by the TTM.
The Foundation Technical Instructor will have decision making authority in the following areas:
- Electronics and Communications Fundamentals Course delivery to students including methodology and media selection.
- Class management and reporting
- Advising on course development
The Foundation Technical Instructor will offer the following skills/experience:
- Certificates of Higher Education, Advanced Diplomas in Electronics/Telecommunication, Teacher Training Certificates.
- Must possess a sound knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
- Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of work within a military environment
- Must be computer literate, preferably ICDL and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
- Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
- Must be a self-starter with high levels of personal integrity and be customer focused.
- Must be an active team member committed to delivering first class learning solutions to the students and customer.
- Must be able to deliver all training in English
- Must hold a valid driving license from country of origin
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Telecommunications jobs in Saudi Arabia
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Training jobs in Saudi Arabia