Senior Cyber Security Analyst
4 days left
- Job Type
Our client is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst who will work in, or lead small multi-discipline teams. The successful candidate will set about the evaluation of core telecommunications products.
This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to work on a wide-range of technologies, from Windows to VxWorks with development languages including C, C++, Java and Python, differing processor architectures and bespoke real-time systems.
Senior Cyber Security Analyst - Permanent - Oxfordshire - Excellent Salary!
Senior Cyber Security Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Ethical hacking & Vulnerability research
- Penetration testing
- Exploit development
- Source Code analysis
- Security Design analysis
- Development of bespoke cyber security evaluation capabilities
- Be able to take on line management responsibility for a small team (2-4 skilled security analysts)
Senior Cyber Security Analyst Personal Attributes:
Our client is seeking a senior security analyst with a genuine passion for cyber security. This position isn't a regular penetration testing job - this will push your skills to the limits.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to exploit vulnerable systems - SPARC, MIPS, ARM, and a range of custom ASICs, FPGAs and DSPs
- There probably isn't a tool for what you want to do - our client will expect you to create one
- Applicants must have demonstrable experience working in cyber security - through vulnerability research or penetration testing
Senior Cyber Security Analyst Essential Skills/Qualifications:
- Be university educated, ideally in Computer Science or similar Engineering subject
- Have demonstrable experience of vulnerability research either professionally or in own time
- Have a good understanding of low-level programming and the C language
- Be able to demonstrate aptitude or experience for line management
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance or Willing to Undergo
Apply for Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Cyber Security jobs in Oxfordshire
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Oxfordshire
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Oxfordshire
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Telecommunications jobs in Oxfordshire