Principal Consultant - Generous benefits
My client a medium sized consultancy based in London is looking for a manager/principal consultant for their team either in London or the North West. They offer a generous package that covers everything from pension and private healthcare to training days and a budget to get you certifications. This will not only give you a job you love but also help you financially.
- Focus your efforts on delivery and make sure everything goes smoothly; as there is someone else taking care of the client's expectations you can get on and get to work making sure that your team does what they need to do without any stress from the client.
- Be a mentor to more junior staff and watch them grow and develop under your guidance, as there are a few people working there this will give you a chance to have a large impact on the industry as well as making a name for yourself.
- Assist with bringing new members onto your team so you have a say in who you think will make a good fit into your division giving you more control.
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or equivalent certification, or equivalent demonstrable technical security experience
- Experience with scoping, writing SOWs, and client/project management
- SC cleared or willing to obtain.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about working as a penetration tester or ethical hacker contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am the head hunter for pen testers in the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many within UK central government organisations. I also deal with smaller consultancies and will be able to source that dream job for you.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.