Fullstack Python Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Developer to join a dynamic and technology driven blue chip company in Central London. You will join a dedicated DevOps team currently delivering tools, practices and processes to keep my clients systems and applications safe across their SaaS and PaaS platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Building security tools and API's for developers and systems to consume
- Proactively identify and fix insecure practices and security vulnerabilities in the platform and network through audits, penetration testing and various other means
- Evangelising security to technology and business colleagues
- Assist with system vulnerability scans, assessments and penetration tests.
- Identify and make recommendations to improve security and incident response capabilities.
- Analysis and monitoring of cyber security threats and vulnerabilities
- Threat modelling and risk assessment
Skills of interest for this role:
- Good understanding of Python and a willingness to learn new technologies and languages
- Good understanding of how to build API's and RESTful web services
- Experience with log aggregation tools and techniques, analysis and reporting
- Strong interest in cyber security
Fantastic salary package on offer including up to 16% pension contribution, travel and gym membership discount, private healthcare scheme and life assurance up to 14x your salary.
If you are passionate about the latest technologies, talented in what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation so please get in touch on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.