HR systems analyst
We are looking for an HR systems analyst to work for our client in London for an initial 6 months. Our client have an exciting opportunity for an HR Systems Analyst to join a newly formed team working on the implementation and management of new global Workday HR system amongst others across our multinational organisation. The successful candidate will support the HR Systems Manager, working alongside external consultants to deliver a state of the art global HR system for over 4500 employees across 41 countries.
- Provide support to the HR Systems Manager throughout the system implementation process and into a business as usual model;
- Work alongside subject matter experts and consultants and taking a leading role in the HR System work streams;
- Act as liaison across internal teams to resolve issues as necessary to meet needs and requirements;
- Research processes and requirements to ensure the system is built in line with business needs;
- Assists HR, managers and staff with systems-related inquiries, usability, assuming a 'super-user' role for the Workday functionality and processes;
- Work closely with the HR Systems Manager to help perform audit reviews and mass upload changes as necessary;
- Research and respond to information inquiries and resolve /redirect/ escalate as appropriate;
- Support processing and reporting of HR annual activity, as necessary
- Assist in Clarivate People team-wide projects and provide additional administrative support as required.
- Develop management reports and presentation materials using data from a variety of sources and presenting the data in a clear and intelligent format. Seek to improve data capture and retrieval and propose improvements.
- Effectively communicate and deliver the reports and related analysis using excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Liaises with global HR team and specialist groups to implement global standards and resolve issues
- Support Workday system by maintaining organizations, setup data and security role assignments.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ Years of proven experience of working in an HR or HR systems environment
- Workday HR system experience would be desirable
- High degree of comfort with technology and reporting; advanced computer skills with good proficiency in Excel (especially V-lookups, pivot tables);
- Ability to translate and analyse complex data and communicate key findings to HR management, staff and key stakeholders across the business;
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information and to use discretion, diplomacy and tact;
- Proven track record of delivering quality results in a timely manner;
- Experience of working in a global company would be desirable
- Excellent project management, time management and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial BPSS Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Aerospace BPSS Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking BPSS Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Biotechnology BPSS Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Central Government BPSS Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Greater)