DV Cleared IT Support Engineer
4 days left
- Job Type
IT Support working on Desktop Implementation & Hardware Support working on mainly Windows 7
Server experience might but utilised but not essential
Tasks may include minor moves and changes, infrastructure changes and new office refits, up to major funded projects. The majority of these pieces of work are time critical, and without the support of engineers, projects would not have the ability to complete on time.
- Previous experience of working in a Desktop Implementation environment (E).
- ITIL foundation (D).
- Full, manual UK driving licence (E).
Competencies, Skills and Abilities (D/E) Personal Attributes:
- This role will involve core hours with an opportunity for weekend work
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines (E).
- Understanding of current IT hardware technologies and software (E).
- Problem solving using a range of sources and methods; suggesting innovative and creative solutions (E).
- Experience of incident and change management software (D).
Apply for DV Cleared IT Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly