Central London - Competitive salary - perm
My client, are looking to recruit an experienced Siebel Developer to join their development team to develop and maintain the implementation of the Siebel application to meet emerging business requirements, whilst promoting Siebel best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel 8.x configuration/Developing (including Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) is required.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel EAI Technologies HTTP, FTP, XML Transports, Web Services and Integration workflow Processes.
- Demonstrate experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript/SVB), Business Services, & using Siebel.
- Possess experience in public sector implementations.
- Demonstrate experience in Siebel BI Publisher reports.
- Demonstrate Functional experience of Siebel 8.x Application.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with SQL/database technologies.
- Demonstrate experience with Software development lifecycle methodologies, quality. assurance and software testing, business requirement definition, systems analysis and design.
- Recent practical experience and an in-depth knowledge of the Siebel CRM system (preferably version 8)
- Knowledge of integrating Siebel with other systems is a necessity.
- You should have some experience of using a variety of Siebel components (for example, Task Based User Interface, Workflows, Business Services, EAI, etc.) and recent development experience in Siebel Tools is highly desirable.
- You should enjoy working collaboratively, have strong communication skills and a keenness to develop your programming and technical skills
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance or contact James on 0161 924 3929. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.