Lead Penetration Tester (Senior Manager) CESG/CHECK
- Management and delivery of penetration testing services to clients to include the following:
- o Scoping
- o Financial management
- o Engagement and risk management
- o Production and review of deliverables.
- Reporting technical issues in business terms
- Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of business.
- Developing an understanding of business's broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations.
- Role modelling risk and engagement management practices.
- Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
- Continuous development of self and team, including managing client feedback.
- Monitoring quality of service and products to clients and carrying out improvement or development as necessary.
- Performance management of junior staff
Experience and Background:
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Proven experience working within the industry
- Clear and demonstrable understanding of penetration testing, including CESG accredited schemes such as CBEST, STAR, CPA, CHECK and CTAS.
- Demonstrable understanding and practical application of information security principles
- Proven experience of producing high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of secure coding practices
- Reverse engineering experience desirable
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant subject (preferred)
- CHECK TEAM Leader preferred or a commitment to gain the qualification within 6 months of commencing role
- Programming skills, .NET
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills
- Clearances required - SC is required, DV desirable.