Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) - IP Tooling
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO/IP/Information Protection Technology and Tooling) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 30th September 2017 to be based anywhere in the UK (Home based with ad hoc travel to Norwich/London as required). To be successful you will have a proven/demonstrable background in advising/leading Information Protection Technology and Tooling (IP Tooling) projects.
The successful candidate will oversee and be the SME for the design, build and implementation of technology tools that support the Information Protection strategy, objectives and operational requirements. You will drive business collaboration and adoption of the tools, ensuring the business is trained and BAU processes are in place to enable efficient operation.
- Ensure the business understand the IP Tool purpose, are engaged and active in the adoption and embedding of the tools.
- Ensure a clear line of accountability for IP Tooling ownership and maintenance.
- Input to the setting of the Information Protection Strategy, ensuring the IP Tooling approach supports delivery.
- Ensure the IP Tooling approach supports the requirements of the related Global Standards and controls.
- Complete an annual review of roles and responsibilities for each Tool.
- Maintain a central register of IP Tooling roles and configuration across the Group.
- Establish and maintain Information Protection Technology Boards, including:
- Act as Chair.
- Set the monthly Agenda to drive engagement and understanding of the Technology strategy and delivery of Information Protection Technology and Tooling.
- Create, agree and distribute the meeting papers.
- Ensure minutes are distributed and actions completed.
- Conduct the annual review of the Terms of Reference for the Committee and ensure these are cascaded to the business to ensure local Governance forum alignment where necessary.
- Monitor Business Area attendance and ensure representation is adequate.
- Oversight and drive business compliance with the use and operation of the IP Tools.
- Monitor at Group-level and report to CISO on key risks, issues and control weaknesses identified.
- Provide SME support to the Business in agreeing remediation actions
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.