Oracle Project Manager (R12/HR/Payroll/BI/Hyperion/Prince2)
Oracle Project Manager (R12, Oracle HR, Oracle Payroll, BI, Hyperion) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Chelmsford, Essex.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have delivered Oracle related projects around Oracle HR & Payroll R12, BI, Hyperion
- Strong Project and Programme delivery, especially enterprise scale applications.
- Experience of large shared delivery platforms.
- Good planning, project delivery, reporting and control experience
- Managed the delivery of projects, and changes, to cost, schedule, requirements and quality
- Management and mitigation of risk across multiple disciplines.
- Good experience of managing the customer, expectations, risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions
- Stakeholder management,
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Experienced in the delivery of Oracle projects
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.