Pirbright, GU24 0QQ
Salary: £18,000 p.a.A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a world class recruiting service for the British Army.
About the role
As an Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Assessment Centre with a focus of undertaking pre-employment checks of Candidates undertaking assessment.
Pre-employment checks are carried out in order to validate a variety of elements about each Candidate including: experience, security clearance, right to work and qualifications that vary according to the role that the candidate is applying for. You will also responsible for contacting all candidates before attendance at the AC and ensuring attendance.
You will have excellent administrative skills, an eye for detail and positive, assertive communication skills.
About Capita - Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP)
Capita Recruiting Partnering Project (RPP) is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Since March 2012, Capita has been working with the Ministry of Defence (MOD) in a partnering arrangement with the armed forces to deliver recruitment services for the Army. The project represents a major investment in the transformation for military recruiting.
The contract covers the entire recruiting and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves, and is helping transform the way the Army recruits its officers and soldiers.
What you will do:
- Contact all candidates one week prior to attendance at AC, confirming attendance and checking that the candidate's ID will meet the minimum requirements.
- Issue pre-employment checks forms, to candidates attending assessment
- Ensure that all paper forms are complete and accurate
- Collect and review all data in line with MOD and Recruiting Group policy and adhering to the Data Protection Act
- Preparation, collection and posting of all mandatory Pre Employment Forms including scanning of Candidate ID documentation and education certificates
- General administration duties, including photocopying, shredding, filing, maintaining stationery supplies, preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
Your experience will include:
- Administration experience
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills and excellent Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail and accurate and complete data entry
- Familiarity with the Army Careers possibly derived from a military background or family links is desirable
- Experience in handling personnel and sensitive data or knowledge of data protection requirements desirable
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?center=GU240QQ&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=GU240QQ&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.