3 year contract - R&D defence project
A well-known body in the defence industry that does the majority of R&D for the UK armed forces is looking for a Senior Scientific Challenges Specialist/ practitioner to work at their site in the South East. They are offering a long term contract of 3 years so you can get job secure for the foreseeable future and past all the turmoil that BREXIT will bring.
- Work in one of the most secure sites in the UK, run by the military with mainly ex-forces or currently serving personnel who do look after each other on site.
- Work on a long-term defence project that will come to fruition in 3 years time, after which it will carry onto either a further research stage or a procurement stage. Having worked on it for a while will give you priority for any contracts.
- Keep your DV clearance, as the role requires high-level clearance to work due to unrestricted access to sensitive information. You can get to keep it safe and then will be able to transfer it when the contract ends.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: electronics, forensic science, explosives and chemistry.
- Good working knowledge of Arabic languages and Middle Eastern culture
- Current knowledge and recent experience of military systems, the operational situation, improvised threat devices and Intelligence data, information and sources
- Recent experience of analysis for Defence MPE
- DV cleared
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high-security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialities: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM