Network Engineer (Networking Technical Authority / Networking Design Authority)
- Act as the Networking Technical Authority / Networking Design Authority
- From a technical perspective you will work with various LAN and WAN technologies within large enterprise network environments.
- Products which you will be able to get experience with are mainly HP, Cisco (Routers, Switches and wireless controllers); Riverbed WAN accelerators, Aruba wireless, Software Defined Networks, F5 BigIP Load Balancers and many other cutting edge technologies.
- Senior Network Engineer will design, manage and implement complex network changes as part of a project preparation and implementation for the existing and new customers.
- You will be involved in creating network solutions, high and low level designs, migrations or new device implementations.
- You will analyze and solve complex problems involving multiple support teams, Identify root cause of issues and make appropriate recommendation to avoid future failure.
- You will pro-actively investigate and advise on network design improvements across the range of customer services.
- SC security clearance required
- UK National
- Experience in leading creating of high level designs as Networking Technical Authority / Networking Design Authority
- Design Engineer with Switch and routing Bios.
- Must have at least 3-5 years network experience.
- Cisco CCNP or other equivalent professional level of certification
- Knowledge of Cisco or HP routers and switches technologies is a must.
- Knowledge in at least one more technology (Load balancers, proxy servers, wireless, voice etc.)
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills.
- Experience in project related activities.
- Fluent in English.
- Team Player.
- Certification: HP ASE, HP MASE, CCIP, CCDP, CCNP Security, CCIE, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, Juniper JNCIA/JNCIE, Fortinet/Fortigate certification.
- Knowledge of one or all of the following technologies equipment is extremely beneficial: - F5 Load Balancers / Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco and HP Wireless / Riverbed WAN accelerators.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes