3 days left
- Job Type
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are currently looking for an Intelligence Analyst to work with a large private organisation based in Central London.
The Intelligence Analyst will work closely with the Intelligence Manager to primarily establish the Regulatory Intelligence Unit (RIU) and deliver data insights that drive operational decisions and direct resources. You will be working as part of a team within the Regulatory Intelligence Unit to produce analytical products that will also inform, direct, drive and task corporate strategy and business planning.
This is a brand new team being set up and is launching from April 3rd, they are looking for a well developed analyst to help build the team and grow into a much larger team in the future.
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to and manage information and intelligence from a variety of sources internally and externally.
- Undertake complex research and analysis at strategic and operational levels, linking information and intelligence to identify patterns and trends and to identify risks and concerns for directorates and teams.
- Develop and produce analytical products that target resources effectively and efficiently, primarily within the Employer Link Service but with scope for the wider organisation.
- Be proactive and take the lead for, and develop expertise in, specific areas of responsibility, identifying and driving forward solutions.
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to enable the sharing of data.
- Work with IT colleagues to establish high quality systems and tools for capturing, organising and using data as potential intelligence.
- Provide an understanding of regulatory intelligence risk management, and the strategic and operational impacts on Nursing and Midwifery and its regulatory functions.
- Drive the development and delivery of a Regulatory Intelligence Unit that contributes to the optimisation of the Employer Link Service (ELS) and the wider organisation.
- Develop mechanisms for analysing, modelling and reporting relevant employer and healthcare settings risk data to provide intelligence to the organisation.
- Promote the understanding and the development of regulatory intelligence needs within the organisation, both specifically related to employers of nurses and midwives and healthcare settings.
- Manage stakeholders and partners (internal and external) and develop effective partnerships to ensure outcomes and benefits for the organisation are realised.
- Well-developed numeric, analytical and research techniques.
- Experience in working with customised databases, computer packages.
- Ability to support and assist in the development of staff.
- Experience of operating in a law enforcement environment
- Demonstrable experience of working as an Intelligence analyst (or similar) in a law enforcement or regulatory environment with analytical training (such as NIAT accredited training).
Location: Central London Salary: £37,000 per annum
"Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles"
Apply for Intelligence Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Security jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent SC Counter Terrorism jobs in London (Central)