Service Desk Analyst
POSITION: Service Desk Analyst
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV CLEARANCE is required for this position prior to contract commencement
*** Please be aware that valid DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
We are currently supporting our client's need to expand their existing team and are looking to recruit a talented and experienced Service Desk Analyst serve as a single point of contact throughout the lifecycle of service requests.
The Service Desk Analyst will be working very closely with the Service Desk and other Tier 1 teams to ensure that service requests are being monitored, responded to and fulfilled within SLA timeframes.
The Service Desk Analyst will be required to proactively monitor service requests and escalate requests which are within breach of SLA and ensure regular communication with customers on the status of service requests.
The Service Desk Analyst will also be responsible for:
- Timely provision and de-provision of user accounts;
- Perform Tier 1 troubleshooting to resolve request-related incidents;
- Where necessary, engage with out-of-hours teams to ensure handover of high-priority requests;
- Ensure documentation of request fulfilment is up-to-date and available to other Tier 1 resolver groups.
This role would suit a proactive Service Desk Analyst that is seeking a challenging project who wants to build and enhance their existing skills and experience as well as that allow him/her the opportunity to play a crucial role in changing the outlook for the client organisation.
The successful Service Desk Analyst will need to possess the following mandatory skills and experience:
- DV Clearance;
- Excellent experience and familiarity with ITSM call-logging software suites is essential;
- Excellent competency with using Active Directory is essential.
- Good PowerShell experience would be desirable.
- Good experience in implementing process improvements or CSI initiatives would be desirable.
- Good knowledge of ITIL best practice, with ITIL Foundation would be desirable.
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
Are you interested??? Do you have the talent and skillset to fulfil this role???
If so, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring all dates of current and past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita is committed to recruiting a workforce that reflects the diverse communities that our clients serve. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of your gender, age, disability, marital status, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religion.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.