Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - SC Cleared
£150 per day - 1 year - ASAP
Under the direction of the Project Manager and working as part of a team, coordinate deployment and delivery to time and budget, customer expectations and technical specification of allocated projects secured by the Company
About Capita | Managed Services
Capita Managed Services is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
What you will do:
- Project activities including (but not limited to):
- Scheduling of site visits and recording the dates on the delivery plan, within the time scales of the project, including rescheduling sites that, for whatever reason, require it
- Contacting end users initially by phone to book site visits to their establishments and e-mail to follow up this activity then recording this on the delivery plan
- Creation of work packages to forward on to engineers attending sites.
- Scheduling of engineer resource across the project
- Monitor each site activity and record / report any issues that may occur during delivery of any one given task
- Update the delivery plan in real time and send the delivery plan as a daily report to the client
- Collation of final design documentation to be forwarded to the client and recording the delivery date on the delivery plan
Your experience will include:
- Microsoft: Excel, Project and Management
- Presentation Techniques
- GCSE English Maths (or equivalent) Previous Administration experience
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Pro-active & enthusiastic
- Displays honesty and Integrity
- MoJ or MET Police cleared or able to undertake clearance.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we understand what it is like to work as a Contractor and do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated On-Boarding and Extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal allowing you to submit your timesheets wherever you are. And of course there are plenty of opportunities available throughout Capita.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.