Digital Delivery Manager
Digital Delivery Manager | Agile Delivery Manager | Digital Transformation | East Midlands
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? I'm currently looking for a Digital Delivery Manager on behalf of our high profile, progressive Government client in the East Midlands.
The team are currently going through a huge digital transformation and are looking for Delivery Managers to join them on this project. They have been practising Agile for the past 18 months and have been described as having the best agile project in their industry in a recent peer review, winning multiple digital industry awards for their work.
This Digital team has an ambitious digital service portfolio, whose services are high profile and relatable to everyone. They are constantly looking to be at the forefront of technology and you will play an integral part in ensure that the changes to existing technology or introduction to new technology is delivered. You will be responsible for the management and leadership of multidisciplinary teams and driving the delivery forward for digital solutions, meeting user needs and building and maintaining a culture of continuous delivery and improvements. Along with setting the standards and directions, implementing best practice and developing and leading a sustainable agile delivery capability.
* Proven experience using agile project and delivery management methods to deliver successful digital projects and products
* Proven experience working in a cross functional matrix team i.e Developers, testers, scrum masters.
* Proven ability to lead and develop a highly skilled specialist development team and evangelise Agile principles and a dev/ops culture.
* Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
* Experience of working with and successfully influencing non-technical business stakeholders while being empowered to make decisions to help shape the agile principles in other stakeholder teams.
* Sound understanding of the fundamentals of iterative software development and incremental delivery approach - user stories, ATD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing
* Good vendor Management with experience within multi-supplier environment.
* Good understanding of modern digital technologies and technical architectures, including open source and open standards
This is a great opportunity for you if you are seeking a role with size & complexity along with having the ownership of transforming my company's digital services. This is a chance to work for an organisation that makes a real difference to our society.
If this sounds like something you'd be keen to explore further apply now with your latest CV. If your CV demonstrates experience of the essential criteria listed above, you will be contacted to discuss your application in more detail.