DV Cleared TDA/ Technical Infrastructure Architect
DV Cleared, TDA, Design, Architect, HLD/LLD, SCCM, Azure, Server, Solution Architect
DV Cleared TDA/ Technical Infrastructure Architect/ Solution Architect required to join our Global Consultancy client based on site in Gloucester. The DV Cleared Architect MUST hold ACTIVE DV Clearance with the following skills:
- Broad technical understanding of Microsoft technologies including Azure Stack, Hyper-V, IDAM, Automation, Server and Client OS and Security
- Create High Level and Detailed Designs
- Provide Solution/Architectural Recommendations
- Attend Architectural Review Boards and exercise good governance
- Oversee the effective transition of the customers capability into Service
- Undertake routine SDA staff work including the development and review of Whitepapers, Requirements Documents
- Design & Implement System Center Orchestrator to Support Automation of Systems
This is a customer facing role with excellent client facing/customer service skills required to engage with all levels of the business.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.