Servoca Resourcing Solutions is looking for an Enquiry Officer to work on the ACProfessionalism's Public Inquiry Team (AC PIT) for the Metropolitan Police based in London.
ACProfessionalism's Public Inquiry Team (AC PIT) is responsible for managing the MPS response to the current Undercover Policing Inquiry (UCPI). AC PIT work closely with the Directorate of Legal Services to provide disclosure of highly sensitive material to the UCPI in relation to undercover policing. The UCPI is an extremely broad ranging Public Inquiry dealing with the historical and current conduct of undercover operations.
- Provide support during investigations including completing administration procedures ensuring that they are carried out in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Participate in taskings and de-briefings.
- Assist in the gathering of intelligence.
- Record statements, prepare case files and attend hearings.
- Maintain records, and conduct research using internal systems.
- Work co-operatively within a team, contributing positively and constructively to their achievements.
Location: Empress State Building
Pay Rate: £15.88 (PAYE) or £19.67 (Umbrella)
Contract Length: End of August - with possible Extension
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More searches like this
- Intelligence SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Policing SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Security SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Counter Terrorism SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Central)