Senior Instructional Designer - 12 Months FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Instructional Designer on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract who's ready to take the lead in designing effective and creating e-learning for some of the world's leading brands.
The job will involve...
* At least 6 years experience of producing bespoke e-learning for major UK and international corporate customers
* Excellent knowledge of learning theory as applied to producing top-quality interactive learning solutions
* Experience of cutting-edge learning solutions, e.g. learning simulations, informal learning or mobile learning
* Excellent written and communication skills expected
* Expertise in the whole ID lifecycle: requirements analysis, high-level training design and specification, interactive screen design, storyboarding and quality assurance
* Experience of delivering projects to strict deadlines and in budget
* Experience of leading Instructional Design project teams and managing freelance/contractors
* Technically strong; fluent in technical ideas/concepts and ideally with some experience of implementation or using authoring tools
Working with a small development team this role presents the opportunity for career development.
This role comes with some flexibility for remote working (2 days per week)
If interested, contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning @Nonstop-technical.com