Enterprise Infrastructure Architect (SAN,LAN,WAN,Windows,Linux,DV Cleared)
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect- DV Cleared (TOGAF/Windows/Linux/Citrix/Cyber Security/LAN/WAN) My client has a contract requirement for an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to join a large technical development team on a secure Government project based between sites in Central London and Milton Keynes. Initial contract length is 4 months although extensions are highly likely.
The successful Enterprise Infrastructure Architect will provide technical oversight for Government infrastructure, applications and services, as well as producing and reviewing the relevant technical design documentation. You will troubleshoot problems with infrastructure and platforms within the live environment and develop policies and standards.
The successful Enterprise Infrastructure Architect will have significant experience of the following:
- Technical oversight for government infrastructure, applications and services
- Authoring and critically reviewing relevant technical design documentation
- Troubleshooting problems with infrastructure and platforms within the live environment
- Authoring policies and standards
- Designing, implementing and operating Government cloud hosting platforms and solutions.
- Designing, building and delivering EUD solutions based on Windows, Linux, Citrix and smartphones
- Licensing environments and solutions, in particular Microsoft products
- Enterprise level infrastructure and technologies, such as datacentres, WANs, virtualisation, SANs, networking and firewalls
- Architecting Microsoft collaborative platforms in on premise, hybrid and cloud deployments.
Any of the following experience is seen as highly desirable:
- TOGAF accreditation
- Working within secure Government environments at Official and Secret
- Previous knowledge and understanding of working within a DevOps environment
- Qualifications and practical experience in ITIL and project management methodology
- Formal training and experience working with VMware virtualisation
Please Note Due to the nature of the client and project, individuals must hold a valid and active DV Developed Vetting clearance (or must be willing to go through the vetting process).
Resource Group are acting as an employment/agency business in relation to this vacancy.