Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Market Rates
The role will involve working within the client's application development team.
Skills and Experience Required:
Developer required to join a Scrum team based in Liverpool on a Client site.
The team will be building a web portal for end users to access an online service via an API. The technology is node.js with express, nunjucks, passport (SAML) and Redis integrating to a Java (Camel) back-end.
This application is hosted on an AWS stack as part of a CI pipeline implemented via Jenkins and Ansible.
Test pyramid uses Mocha and Selenium, and we'll be adding JMeter and Zap at some stage.
Any experience working in the Public Sector would be advantageous. The team is still being formed and this is a great role for someone who wants to be part of a team from formation to delivery and be able to help shape
Job role & skill set: Application Developer - Web Technologies
Nice to have skills: Previous experience working in an agile team using DevOps would be advantageous.
More jobs like this
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract SC Administration / Secretarial jobs in Liverpool
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract SC Aerospace jobs in Liverpool
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract SC Banking jobs in Liverpool
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract SC Biotechnology jobs in Liverpool
- £100,000 - £109,999 Contract SC Central Government jobs in Liverpool