*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
Having experience in any / all of the following testing areas would advantageous:
- Performance testing
- Automation testing
- Infrastructure testing
- Experience of working in agile software delivery teams.
- Experience using Selenium IDE and Web Driver.
- Experience of programming in Java and Python.
- Experience of behavioural driven development BDD.
- Experience of HP ALM (Quality Centre) and Load Runner.
- Experience of JMeter/ JUnit.
- Certified Agile Tester (desirable).
- Hardware: HP Servers, Dell Servers, Cisco Switches and Routers. To include patching and configuration.
- Windows Desktop: Window XP, Windows Vista; Windows7; Windows 8.
- Server Operating Systems: Windows 2003; Windows 2008; Windows 2012; Windows SQL Server, Linux, Oracle.
- Domain Services: Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, KMS, WTS, SQL, etc.
- Virtualisation Technologies: vMWare and Hyper-V.
- Remote Management (ILO).
- Security Applications; Lumension and Symantec Management.
- Backup and Restore, Veeam and Data Protector.
- Experience of using JIRA/ Atlassian tools.
- Experience of creating test scripts using Zepher.
- Experience using Selenium IDE and Web Driver (or similar).
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.