Developer - Government organisation based by the coast.
Developer - Gov - Based in a lovely part of UK down by the coast.
My client is looking for a Developer to come and work for them based in their Plymouth office. Based in a lovely part of the UK next to the coast where it is great for surfing and Sea fishing. With the summer quickly approaching, what a great time to be joining this organisation on a 6-month contract.
- Building products to serve a variety of end-users' needs from supplied specifications, using agreed standards, to achieve a well-engineered result. Create, amend and keep track of programs in accordance with the design.
- Planning designs and conducts tests of programs; corrects errors and re-tests to achieve an error-free result utilising continuous integration and automated testing.
- Creating appropriate level of documentation relevant to the work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Translates logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems.
- Talend or another ETL tool
- Excellent Data analysis skills
- SQL on Oracle
- Unix or Linux
- Linked Data
- Agile Development
CV deadline: 30 /03/2017
Contract length: 6 months.
To gain access to this great opportunity, please send a word doc of your CV to:
A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com. I work on other Cyber; Public Sector and MOD roles so please feel free to contact me.
Current and up-to-date knowledge of the current market. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a role and to try and source that position for you. Being ex-military means that I also have a pretty good understanding of a lot of these roles and environments you will be going in to.
We are an international recruitment company which specialise in different sectors including Cyber Security, Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
Contact: Andrew Frost: 02079404590 Email: A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com