Project Coordinator - IT - Migration - Staines
Project Co-ordinator - IT - Migration - Staines
My client is keen to recruit a highly experienced Project Co-ordinator to provide Project/Programme support within a for a major IT migration project for a key customer of a global IT outsourcer.
The main responsibilities for the Project Co-ordinator will be:
- Co-ordination of the collection of data from all members of the project team, consolidating that data and providing summary reports.
- Compiling project reporting requirements and recording of Spotlight data and Sets up
- Maintenance of a library and registry of all contractual, baseline and project documentation using Project Web.
- Take appropriate security measures for documents and equipment and establish document control procedures and maintain project documentation.
- Compile and update the overall programme or project plan and escalates planning issues.
- Support the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
- Configuration management of all programme documentation and deliverables.
- Co-ordinate collection of financial information to update the project's financial records.
- Support the project or programme team.
You will ideally have the following skill set:
- Excellent experience as a Project Co-ordinator within an IT environment - ideally Migration.
- Good understanding of RAID Management.
- A vital skill mandatory in this role is the ability to take highly detailed and comprehensive minutes during meetings.
- Must be locally based - role will require 5 days a week on site at Staines base location.
- Broad understanding of PRINCE2 methodology and BMS processes.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience of Programme/Project Office P and PM Service.
- Experience of Skype, Sharepoint applications an advantage.
- Must be able to take action when required a customer meetings.
Please send your CV in response to this advert or to Patrick.McNamara@ProjectPeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.