Our Defence client is seeking a security cleared Sharepoint Developer for one of their projects in Farnborough.
- Designing, developing, packaging and deploying quality SharePoint solutions to medium and large scale environments.
Skills & Experience Required
Excellent understanding of SharePoint 2010-2016
Functionality and development methods.
- Proficient in developing and configuring Microsoft SharePoint solutions such as Event Receivers, Custom Web parts, Workflows etc.
- Strong .NET development skills (C#, ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server).
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience of rolling out websites using SharePoint server.
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ideally you will hold SC Clearance or be eligible to undergo the process to obtain this.
If you are interested please apply direcly to Daniel Nelson if you are match you will be contacted or call 01619241380 for more information.
About the client:-
They are a British multinational defence technology company headquartered in Farnborough, Hampshire. It is the world's 52nd-largest defence contractor measured by 2011 defence revenues, and the sixth-largest based in the UK