Project Coordinator/PCO/Project Support/PMO Analyst (Prince2)
Project Coordinator/PCO/Project Support/PMO Analyst (Prince2/IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Staines, Middlesex.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Excellent and extensive experience of minute taking
- Experience of supporting numerous Project Managers at any one time
- Experience supporting migration focused projects
- Skype for Business experience
- RAID management
- Prince 2 or equivalent
- Process Invoices and POs
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.