Ethical Hacker - Growing Company
A small consultancy in central London is looking for ethical hackers or penetration testers to help them continue on their current path which is giving them massive growth. They are growing very quickly and as such are looking for a total of 3 people. As they grow further there will be positions opening up for further management and if you are there already you will have priority for these positions.
- Test some of the most exciting and difficult to crack networks in the industry with them doing work for a variety of clients including government and major private sector companies.
- A company that has been going for over ten years so is well established on the market and is now experiencing huge growth, they aren't going anywhere and will grow further as time progresses opening up further management positions giving you the chance to take a step up.
- An easy to get to base in central London so you can get in and out of the office quickly if need be, giving you either more time to spend at home or more time to work on a project.
- OSCP qualified or equivalent, Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are an asset.
- SC cleared
- Previous penetration testing experience to be able to teach more junior colleges.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such, we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Forensics SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Intelligence SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Policing SC Permanent £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)