Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Investigative Officer for North Yorkshire Police based in Northallerton.
To undertake any task determined by the Senior Investigating Officer in relation to the investigation of any homicide, major crime, serious crime, and tasks in connection with the successful prosecution of offenders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, include the ability to communicate difficult message with tact, sensitivity and authority.
- Knowledge in the use and application of computer systems and the extraction of information from databases.
- Has successfully completed a three week Case Builder training course or an attachment to a Case Building Unit for on the job training or equivalent.
- Attested and passed an Exhibits / Disclosure course.
- Must have prior knowledge, skills and experience as an investigator. PIP Accreditation Level 2 or if no accreditation is possessed there would be an expectation that the post holder would work towards this.
Contract Length: 3 Months
Pay Rate: £11.40 (PAYE) or £13.96 (Umbrella)
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in Northallerton
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Policing jobs in Northallerton
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in Northallerton
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Security jobs in Northallerton
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract SC Counter Terrorism jobs in Northallerton