Infrastructure Architect - 11 month Contract
A household name in the public sector that looks after the nation's health is looking for an Infrastructure Architect to work at their site in the northeast. This role is out of scope of IR35 and they are offering an 11-month contract to start with so you have more than enough time to get your teeth into it, also this means that you are safe from the new legislation and get to keep your public sector knowledge.
- A public sector role outside of IR35, so you get to continue as normal with your limited company and stay in the public sector, keeping your own knowledge up to date.
- An eleven-month contract that will finish at the end of March next year, this will help you get your teeth into the contract and hopefully get some results out of the project before it finishes.
- Help save money for a vital organisation in the UK, as they are vital they are also constantly in the spotlight, any successful projects will be recognised in the industry as well as the person who helped make it a success. This will guarantee you future work further down the line.
- IT Degree or experience in an architecture role
- TOGAF 9.1 qualified
- ITIL v3 certified.
- Extensive experience of infrastructure architecture, especially platforms and environment including server and storage design and implementation for enterprise systems/services processing millions of transactions
- Extensive experience of platform environment design and implementation, both hosted DC, Cloud and virtualisation
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high-security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialities: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM