DLP Architect/DLP Manager (Data Loss Prevention)
DLP Architect/DLP Manager (Data Loss Prevention SME, Information Protection Technology) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The role requires someone who understands DLP information protection technology from both a managerial/strategic level and hands on technical design and implementation.
- The candidate will be required to provide oversight and SME input to the design, build and implementation of technology tools that support the Information Protection strategy, objectives and operational requirements.
- Drive business collaboration and adoption of the tools, ensuring the business is trained and BAU processes are in place to enable efficient operation.
- Monitor the use of the tools and ensure a consistent process of improvement is in place.
- Own and manage tool configuration, ensuring appropriate governance and change control arrangements are operating across the business.
- Knowledge and experience of establishing and running monthly information protection technology boards, acting at chairperson.
- Obtain and maintain buy-in from the business and ensure they understand the IP Tool purpose, are engaged and active in the adoption and embedding of the tools.
- Input to the setting of the Information Protection Strategy, ensuring the IP Tooling approach supports delivery.
- Ensure the IP Tooling approach supports the requirements of the related Global Standards and controls.
- Leading Information Protection team to ensure risk is managed.
- Reviewing BAU processes to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Own and Manage IP tooling, including review and approval of changes, system/product configuration. Defining and maintaining change control process for the tooling and policies.
- Oversight the ongoing maintenance of the IT governance arrangements relating to each IP Tool
- Attend change management boards as senior management representative
- Provide SME input to IP Tooling projects.
- Review, challenge and approve IP Tooling objectives and design.
- Alignment with the IT Technology and Security Technology Strategy
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.