DV Cleared Business Analyst – Cheltenham – Permanent – £40,000-£60,000 + package
My client, one of the world’s leading management consultancies, is currently looking for a DV Cleared Business Analyst to join their Security and Intelligence team based at a large Government location in the South West.
The successful Business Analyst will be a market-focused consultant who will lead and direct business analysis activities on security and intelligence engagements and support the client’s planned growth and development over the next few years.
It is desirable that candidates have experience with some of the following markets or clients:
- Ministry of Defence and Defence Intelligence
- OSCT, Home Office and Foreign Office
- Immigration, UK Border Force & HMRC
- CT Policing and NCA
The successful Business Analyst will have comprehensive skills in the core business analysis disciplines as well as project or programme management experience. Your daily task will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Taking responsibility for standalone workstreams and projects
- Leading various teams on client engagements
- Development of user cases and diagrams
- Functional analysis
- The creation and elaboration of process maps, flows and activity diagrams
- The use of standard notations such as UML and BPNM
- Interpreting entity relationship models
- Creating concepts of operation
- Developing and assessing of options for business cases
- Participating in and running stakeholder workshops with clients to support the broad spectrum of business analysis functions
- Managing multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience
- Contributing to business development initiatives including identifying business opportunities, proposal writing and client presentations.
The successful Business Analyst will have a detailed understanding of the different tools and methods required as well as the experience of applying these in a variety of different situations. You will have substantial consulting knowledge and experience of the following:
- Working within secure government and understanding the client’s outcomes and challenges
- Working as a BA in different delivery models such as Agile, Scrum or Waterfall
- Participating on transformational change programmes within government
- User-centric design, persona development and translation to user journeys
- Benefits mapping, measurement and delivery management
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working with a diverse range of personalities
- A relevant professional business analysis qualifications
- The intellectual strength and flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable descriptions of the user problem domain.
Please Note Due to the location and nature of the client, candidates are required to hold an active and valid Secure Site DV Developed Vetting clearance (or must be willing to go through the vetting process).
The client offers:
- Attractive pension scheme
- Wide range of learning and development programmes
- Flexible working policy
- Private medical insurance
- Car allowance
- Life assurance
- Staff discount
For more information of the role please contact Kayleigh Hudson on 0117 917 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resource Group are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Consultancy DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Defence DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Intelligence DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham
- Security DV Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Cheltenham