Business Analyst - Government role based in lovely location.
- Job Type
Business Analyst - Gov - Based in a lovely part of UK down by the coast.
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to come and work for them based in their Plymouth office. Based in a lovely part of the UK next to the coast where it is great for surfing and Sea fishing. With the summer quickly approaching, what a great time to be joining this organisation on a 6-month contract.
- Responsible for analysing project change proposals to produce a clearly defined problem or
Opportunity statement, gathering input from all stakeholders.
- Responsible for stakeholder identification and analysis activities, ensuring internal and external stakeholder views are gathered and represented.
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of research outputs.
- Support the Product Owner in backlog production and refinement and be responsible for ensuring the quality, development and readiness of user stories.
- Contributes to the production of impact assessments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and definition, including modelling techniques (business/process /data).
- An understanding of requirements management theory and practice.
- Knowledge of Business Case production and evaluation.
- Knowledge of tools and techniques to support analysis.
- Knowledge of emerging practice within analysis discipline.
- The ability to identify and manage risks.
- Planning skills.
CV deadline: 28/03/2017
Contract length: 6 months.
To gain access to this great opportunity, please send a word doc of your CV to:
A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com. I work on other Cyber; Public Sector and MOD roles so please feel free to contact me.
Current and up-to-date knowledge of the current market. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a role and to try and source that position for you. Being ex-military means that I also have a pretty good understanding of a lot of these roles and environments you will be going in to.
We are an international recruitment company which specialise in different sectors including Cyber Security, Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop, we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
Contact: Andrew Frost: 02079404590 Email: A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com