Electronics engineer - SC - 14 months
A well-known body in the defence industry that does most of the research and development for the UK armed forces is looking for an electronics engineer to help them with a large relocation project. They have several sites around the UK and one of them is being scaled down with most of their labs being moved to a large site. This is a long term project so an initial contract of 14 months will give you the time you need to get your teeth into it properly.
- A long term contract that lasts for 14 months, this will give you enough time to get into the project and get something achieved.
- The potential to get a higher level of clearance. You'll need SC to apply but you can obtain DV with this project.
- Work with some of the latest equipment in the defence industry, they have access to some of the most advanced electronic equipment and you will get to use some of it and find out how it works.
- Degree in Electronics or Engineering
- IET Membership desirable
- SC cleared with the ability to obtain DV.
- Knowledge of current IED threat and C-IED programmes.
- Knowledge of various software used within PIC
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high-security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialities: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM