A PA is required on a permanent basis, to join my client - one of the largest privately-owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK on a permanent basis in London Euston.
Skills required of the PA:
- Wide ranging Personal Assistant experience at Director level including diary management
- Good understanding of Business Unit objectives
- Ability to liaise effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Experience of supporting multiple senior leaders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tact, diplomacy, awareness of confidentiality
- Ability to work unsupervised; to initiate activities and anticipate and solve problems
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to tasks and relationships
- Willingness to work in a team and to develop and share good practice
- Planning and organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Shorthand 100 wpm (desirable)
- Intermediate level with MS Office as a minimum
Responsibilities of the PA:
- Intense diary management, planning and associated itinerary and travel arrangements for Managing Director and Regional Financial Director.
- Planning and co-ordinations of meetings, conferences and events.
- Attending meetings and events and producing minutes as required.
- Creating and maintaining systems to manage and support the efficient operation of the office
- Research and provision of information, data and reports to support the activities of the department
- Maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems
- Undertaking all correspondence as required
- Active teamwork, assisting colleagues where appropriate
- Assisting with recruitment and training of staff/ new team members including coaching and mentoring as appropriate
- Delegating tasks to support staff where appropriate
For more information, please apply now.
PERM - PA - LONDON