Business Process Analyst / Author
Would you like to work within a dynamic and growing business, capturing, documenting and analysing processes and supporting the business? Our client currently has a vacancy for a Business Process Analyst / Author at their site in Surrey.
As a Business Process Author, the successful candidate will be reporting into Business Process Manager, working across multiple programmes throughout the business
This role will involve working within a new process management team, enabling the successful candidate to gain exposure across a number of exciting programmes and networking with a wide range of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating an understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and / or operations and able to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Performing business process modelling to appropriate levels of detail, ensuring stakeholder agreement
- Capturing processes and procedures using standards, templates and guidelines
- Developing clear and detailed process maps and workflow diagrams
- Helping and supporting across the business all process owners and governors
- Facilitating workshops with Subject Matter Experts
- Performing Business Process Analysis
- Working closely with clients and/or the business to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows
- Validating existing process and identifying areas for improvement
- Assisting the Process team in setting up a process capability within the business
- Identifying issues and risks
- Working multi-functionally across the business
- Experience of Process Authoring
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Excellent IT skills including MS Project
- Experience in using BPMN or other process tools (Workflows, Flowcharts, UML, RACE, SIPOCS) is desirable
- Competitive pension scheme
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- Company contributed Share Incentive Plan.
- Additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Business Process Analyst / Author
Salary/Rate: £35,000 - £39,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Clearance