Commercial Manager - Defence - 6months
A well known public sector body that looks after the defence of the realm is looking for a commercial manager to work at their large site in the south-west. They are offering a 6-month contract to start which will help you get to the second half of the year with job security, as you will be dealing with suppliers you might be able to start working for them once the contract is over.
- An easy to get to location in the south-west, there is a major motorway and a train station just outside the entrance. You should be able to get in and out of the site quickly.
- A military culture where they tend to put in more hours during the week and take longer weekends so you've got more time to spend at home.
- Work on a major business case support for the project, if it gets approved you will be the priority for the future procurement of the equipment and could end up staying there for much longer.
- Experience of public procurement
- ITM and ITT experience
- OJEU experience
- Coming from a military background is ideal.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high-security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialities: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM