Senior Solutions Architect
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: This assignment will be working with one of Sopra Steria's important Public Sector clients. You will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, the UK's leading Outsourcing and Technology Company.
The project is innovative and requirements are fluid. The team operate in a very collaborative way with each other and the client. The Senior Solutions Architect will define the solutions architecture for small to medium scale, complex, low to medium risk assignments or pre-sales assignments.
Roles at this level will typically be responsible for the provision of advice on policy implementation through such activities as scenario planning or resource modelling to inform strategic choices in decision making.
On client’s instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance to a high level.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Ability to define and analyse user requirements and advise customers on scope and options for business and operational improvements.
- Ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences. Prepares and delivers briefings and presentations for project teams, management and customers as appropriate.
- Takes initiative to keep own skills up to date and to maintain awareness of developments in enterprise architecture and the IS/IT industry.
- The Senior Solutions Architect will have good working knowledge across four of the five POPIT (Process, Organisation, People, Information, Technology) channel disciplines and sound working knowledge of two.
- Demonstrable experience of working as the Solution Owner on bids and programmes.
- Architecture Knowledge
- Understanding of the application and use of solutions architecture
- Impact of architecture on the business – the business benefits
- Modelling, analysis and design techniques and approaches
- Industry best practice in the business/solutions architecture space
- Produce solution architecture
- Define solution performance and specify requirements
- Produce stakeholder focused models of the solution
- Produce detailed high level design models for the appropriate POPIT channels
- Define overall solution architecture test approach / strategy
- Define overall solution architecture acceptance test criteria
- Open Sourced technologies
- Understand integration and SOA having delivered using these concepts.
- 10 years + experience in Linux
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, the UK's leading Outsourcing and Technology Company.
Winner: APSco - Awards for Excellence – 2016 Recruitment Company Over 50m Turnover / 2015 Recruitment Company Over 50m Turnover - Highly Commended / RPO/MSP of the Year – 2014 / Recruitment Company of the Year - 2014