Project Coordinator/PCO/Project Support/PMO Analyst - Prince2
Project Coordinator (PCO/Project Support/PMO Analyst/Project Administrator - Prince2) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Providing Project or Programme support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard.
- Assisting in the successful delivery of projects by coordinating meeting booking, invoicing, purchase orders, updating logs, documentation or financial management
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
- Configuration management of all programme documentation and deliverables.
- RAID Management
- Prince2 certified or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.