Software Engineer - DV CLEARED - Java
Software Engineer (Java) - Permanent - London - £20,000 - £55,000 per annum
Our client's java software engineers are the heart of their growing systems delivery team. They work on exciting projects at the core of their clients' core missions, using modern and emerging technologies to deliver high quality solutions, including in Agile and DevOPs delivery. They are also involved in all aspects of the development life cycle and often work directly with the customer.
Our client is looking for a number of Software Engineers able to demonstrate experience with the Java J2EE platform (preferably) or at least one other object oriented programming language and will also have a working knowledge of web service technologies.
- As a software engineer the successful candidate might be working as an individual or as part of a team to deliver creative solutions and services for clients.
- The successful candidate will be involved in designing, developing and supporting software applications to a high standard across a variety of projects in an Agile environment.
- The successful candidate will have the ability and willingness to learn about new and emerging technologies with support from our client.
- The successful candidate will also have a systematic and methodical approach to software design and development.
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of database technologies and have experience of at least one of SQL, Oracle, MySQL, OrientDB, MongoDB or similar.
Any experience in the following is also desirable:
- Oracle development and tuning experience.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.