We’ve a number of Project Planning assignments available in Bristol with start dates commencing throughout April and May. We’re therefore keen to speak to Programme and Project Planning professionals of all levels to be considered against across these requirements.
Our client is keen to speak with individuals considering both contract and permanent positions.
Please note; whereas current SC clearance would be desirable our client is more than happy to sponsor those who haven’t worked within the Defence industry previously.
We’re keen to speak with Planners who can demonstrate experience in the following areas
- Strong Project Planning/Scheduling experience
- Training / Coaching / development of other Planners / Schedulers
- Earned Value Management
- MS Project/ EPM experience
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Commercial Assurance
Typical duties and responsibilities will include;
- Direct reporting to the Project Services Manager and supporting them in their duties
- Responsible for integrating the work pack estimates from the preparations team into the overall project plan
- Coordinating with Work site teams regarding change control and reporting
- Tracking of Scope changes
- Responsible for coordinating with inter-department leads for measuring progress to achieve accurate reporting results
- Reporting of Earned Value, highlighting trends and forecasting costs to management team
- Generation and presentation of project 'Dashboard' reports
- Carry out analysis of schedule variations
- Ensure expenditure is tracked and reported
- Collate updates from work site teams and contractors
- Communicate progress to stakeholders
- Identify and report risks of delivery to management team
- Carry out resource monitoring and reporting
If this opportunity is one that you would like to explore further please apply today with the most recent copy of your CV or give us a call on 0117 9171500 for further details.
Resource Group are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Aerospace None / Undisclosed Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Construction None / Undisclosed Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Engineering None / Undisclosed Contract £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)