Senior Penetration Tester - fully qualified team
My client a central London based consultancy is looking for a senior penetration tester. The team they have in place is fully qualified with the majority being CHECK TM or in the process of obtaining it. You won't have to spend too much time mentoring as with other companies as they know what they are doing, instead, you can focus on your work and studies.
- A constantly changing environment that'll give you different challenges every day, you'll have different clients to hack and different systems to crack so no day will be the same
- An established company who have been around for about 10 years, they have had a lot of success recently and are looking to translate that into more business, as they grow further there will be more senior positions available again and you will be the priority for them.
- A very easy to get to site in central London with tube stations and buses right next door, you commute time to the office will be minimal and you'll have more time to spend at home.
- Security qualified professionals with a strong IT background
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT / Business IT or similar education.
- Information Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or CISM are an asset.
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about working as a penetration tester or ethical hacker contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am the head hunter for pen testers in the UK and recruit predominantly for high-security positions, many within UK central government organisations. I also deal with smaller consultancies and will be able to source that dream job for you.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such, we adhere to a strict code of conduct, any CV's that you send won't be sent out to clients without your prior consent.