Project Manager - Windows 10/Desktop Deployment/SCCM
Project Manager (Windows 10 Upgrade, Desktop Deployment, IT services, IT outsourcing, Energy, Prince 2, SCCM 2016, Juriba Dashworks, Active Directory) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Staines, Middlesex. A Project Manager is required for an immediate start to work on a Desktop Project.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Managing the build, rollout and installation of 15 SCCM Distribution points at sites across the UK, this will require liaison with internal parties, client and possibly client 3rd parties.
- Working with the dedicated technical team, the client, data centre teams, and other parties to co-ordinate the various moving parts of this complex migration activity.
- Supporting the Desktop Stream with Project Management activities in relation to the deployment of Windows and MVS solution to around 30k users across the estate.
- The resource will report directly to the lead of the Desktop Stream and will be required to fulfil all aspects of a Project Management role including client facing engagements on behalf of the stream.
- Experience project managing Desktop Project
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies;
- Experience of working for Energy, utilities or commodities companies
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Windows 10 Upgrade / Deployment Projects.
- SCCM 2016.
- Juriba Dashworks.
- Must have strong client facing experience
- End User Computing deployment projects.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.