Front of House Manager
Interserve are currently recruiting a Front of House Team Leader to manage the day to day delivery of both security & reception services. “Meet & Greet” function for the tenants and their visitors and to assist the Reception staff during busy periods at this prestigious building. Due to the high profile nature of our client and visitors, the ability to exercise tact and discretion, at all times, is essential. The role is based in Central London.
You will work on our Department for Education contract and will manage the Front of House staff as well as a small security team. We are offering a competitve salary and other benefits including a Pension, 25 days holidays as well as discounted retail offers.
- Provide a professional, high quality, “Meet and Greet” service for all visitors in line with The client security & reception procedures.
- Maintain the highest standard of personal grooming, as per company policy, at all times.
- Ensure that all security protocols are adhered to, especially those relating to the checking- in of visitors and access pass checking.
- Deal with any telephone enquiries in a prompt; courteous and professional manner and ensure that any issues are escalated in the correct manner.
- As per building procedures, take responsibility for the service delivery of front of house servicesof the main reception area.
- Ensure that the Front of House/ Reception Desk is kept clean and tidy and take appropriate action to ensure that all spillages etc; are promptly dealt with by the cleaning delivery team.
- Ensure that all maintenance issues are reported and recorded as per site instruction.
- Ensure an efficient handover with the Security team at the start and close of business.
- Where necessary, liaise with Security supervisor to ensure that the client’s access control software to authenticate Rights of Access.
- To prevent unauthorised access into the building Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with occupiers; their clients and visitors.
- Obtain a good knowledge of the local area amenities with- in a 1 mile radius.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to the post by the Building Management Soft Service Manager.
- Conduct regular checks of the Front of House area pay particular attention to any suspicious packages and visitors.
- Be aware of the procedure to be adopted should a suspicious package be discovered.
- To prevent and detect any fire; water leaks or potential safety hazards.
- Ensure that all fire exits and portable fire fighting equipment, in your area is not impeded by obstructions.
- Previous team leader/managment experience in a similar role
- IT Literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Package (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (Essential)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (Essential)
- A valid SIA Licence (Essential)
- Excellent time management
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to treat all staff and visitors in a confident and professional manner
- Knowledge of Passport or similar access control packages would be beneficial
About the company
Interserve’s vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Central Government SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Management / Executive SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Security SC Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Central)